Welcome to Griebling's Health Office
Welcome to Griebling School. My name is Pam Spadola and I am the full time certified school nurse in the building. Here are some links and information I hope you will find helpful. If you have any questions or concerns, please call me at (732) 751-2487ext. 3054 or email me at [email protected]
Below is a list of some of the services the school nurse provides to the school community:
- promotes health and safety
- provides basic first aid for incidents that occur during school hours
- administers medication as ordered by the student’s physician
- performs state mandated health screenings
- reviews and maintains student health records for compliance with state mandates
- provides healthcare, counseling, and education
- facilitates communication between school, parents, healthcare providers, and/or community resources
The school nurse helps to keep students safe and healthy to learn!
I have been a nurse for 40 years during which time I have worked on Medical Surgical floors, Outpatient Departments, Operating Rooms, for Plastic Surgeons, and for the last 18 years as a school nurse here in Howell. I have 3 grown children and a cuddly cat. I love to be physically active and promote living an active lifestyle.