Image result for medications

- If your child requires any medication in school, including over the counter medication or cough drops, a medication administration form must be completed by your child’s doctor submitted to the Health Office. 
- New forms must be completed by your child’s physician each school year.
- A parent needs to sign all forms where indicated. 
- A parent/guardian must bring the completed forms with the medication at the start of the school year.
- ** Please remember, during the school year ALL medication must be brought to school by a parent/guardian. This is a state law and it is enforced to avoid a dangerous situation. 
- Medication cannot be dropped off in the Main Office. It must be given to the nurse by a parent or guardian.